If your roof is over 20 years old and the majority of the shingles are badly worn or damaged, it is time to replace it. However, if the roof is pretty much sound and is at a fairly shallow pitch that you are comfortable working on, it’s possible to likely deal with the majority of repairs on your own. However, there are some moments when roofing services will be better left to the professionals. If you suspect your home needs roof repair in Royal Oak Michigan be sure to call us for a free service.
Why Choose Royal Oak Remodeling for Your Roof Repair in Royal Oak Michigan Needs?
Here, we will take you through the most common ones: repairing shingles which have cracked; gluing down a badly curled shingle; replacing damaged shingles. Make roof repairs on a dry, warm afternoon; the shingles are going to be less likely to crack and more supple. Never climb onto roofing that is icy, wet, or covered with dew.
Our company provides roof inspections for homeowners. Roof inspection services are performed with specifics and details that show you if there’s a need to replace the roof. Call for a free estimate of your roof inspection. If you’re looking to replace the roof because of storm damage or age, contact us.
The report we offer is enough to offer your mortgage company the details needed to sell or purchase your house.
Our inspection reports include an inspection of your roofing system that includes a visual inspection of your whole roofing system and all of its components like:
- Gutter System If Any
- Dryer and/or Kitchen Vents
- HVAC Stacks
- Plumbing Vents
- Skylight Flashings
- Chimney Flashings
- Roof Vents or Ventilation Systems
- Roof Flashings
- Roof Materials
What’s A Certified Roof Inspection?
A roof certification is different from a home inspection. A home inspector; usually doesn’t perform thorough roof inspections. Our roof inspectors climb on the roof and put together a report on a variety of elements of the roof like the general condition of the roofing materials:
- If your roof needs repairs, after the repairs are done, we then will issue your roof certification.
- If your roof doesn’t require repairs, we then will issue your roof certification, and vouch for your roof’s watertight integrity.
- Flashing around tie-ins, roof pipes, valleys, vents, and HVAC unit mounting.
Factors that influencing roof certifications
We’ll take into account the following:
- Roof condition and type
- Roof’s age
- Slope of roof
- How roof certifications assist in selling houses
The fundamental purposes of roof certifications include informing a consumer about the roof’s condition and disclose its estimated life expectancy that remains.
More than 30 percent of roofs, almost 1 out of every 3 are replaced early because a homeowner wasn’t aware that the roof might be cleaned. Roof cleaning is extremely affordable, but the longer you put it off the more fungus grows and the more expensive the cleaning is going to be. Neglecting to clean the roof only will cause more damage to the roof. Lichen is going to eat through the roof shingles like termites eat through wood in your house.
It’s better to clean it immediately. Our roof cleaning services cleans moss, mold, algae, and lichen from tile, asphalt shingles, as well as cedar shingle roofs, without having to stain your paint and without having to alter the color of the roof material.
At Royal Oak Remodeling Contractor, we tailor our roof solutions that meet the circumstances and needs of each customer. Even with a regular installation following all the manufacturer’s requirements, every structure differs and will require attention to its own special details.
- We’re professional and honest.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- We have $2,000,000 in Contractor Liability Insurance.
- All our employees are covered by worker’s comp.
- We just hire professional tradesmen.
- Roof installation in a single day on most homes
- We have over 20 years of experience.
- 24/7 emergency service available
- We guarantee our workmanship. We offer a satisfaction guarantee.
- We have hundreds of satisfied customers.
- We provide the best price.
- Clean up after the project is done
- Experienced, knowledgeable team of roofers
The Roof Is an Entire System
The roof is more than simply shingles. It’s a full system that requires different products like ridge and hip shingles, felt, water underlayment, plumbing boots, flashing, attic ventilation and much more. In using the best installation and best materials, we make sure that all areas of the roof are protected against the elements and time. Royal Oak Remodeling Contractor will help you select a line of shingles which truly expresses your individual style while also considering quality, as well as your unique needs.
Protect Your Investment
The roof is a critical investment. It’ll safeguard your house against extreme temperatures, strong winds, precipitation and much more. We assist property managers and homeowners in identifying indications of deterioration and figure out the best options for siding, roofing, roof repair, and gutters. Are you noticing indications of roof deterioration?
- Roof Leaks
- Damaged Flashing
- Missing Shingles
- Missing Granules (Excess loss of particles or grains in shingles)
- Rotting or decaying shingles
- Buckling or warping shingles
- Twisting/bending shingles
- Algae growth
- Ceiling spouts (dark water stains on the roof, ceiling, or decking)
Benefits to You
- No high-pressure salesmen contacting you at home!
- Save time and money with the best quality and value in roof repairs and roof replacements.
- Save money on cooling and heating bills.
- Ensure your house is warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Protect the value of your house
- No more leaking roofs
Why You Will Love Us
- Specialists in roofing for 20 years
- Best price guarantee! We’re one of our area’s biggest roofing contractors. Our big purchasing volume allows us to pass on significant savings on to you
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. We’ll guarantee that you will be satisfied with our work or we will make it right.
- Obtain cost estimates for roof replacement. Absolutely no obligation necessary.
- Friendly, personal service. We’ll show up on time, are friendly, helpful, and polite. Without gimmicks or pressure. Just the details you need and services you want. We enjoy what we do. We really value your business.
- Excellent reviews and ratings. Our customers love us, and it really shows.